Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

MEMZ Trojan

Star  (This post was last modified: 03-28-2017, 02:09 PM by Thunder.)

The Memz Trojan, from my most popular video.
It overwrites the MBR to display an animation of Nyan Cat
Before all of that, a lot of weird things will happen to your computer, such as your mouse moving around, images all over the screen, weird things on the browser.
Malware is made by Leurak
Password for the zip is "thunder"
REMEMBER THIS WILL DESTROY YOUR COMPUTER.
RUN IT IN A VIRTUAL MACHINE.

Attached Files
.zip   MEMZ.zip (Size: 30.49 KB / Downloads: 50)

Does this actually provide any remote access or any other malicious effects, or is it solely for displaying scary graphics?

(03-27-2017, 05:08 AM)hoop4848 Wrote: Does this actually provide any remote access or any other malicious effects, or is it solely for displaying scary graphics?

It isn't made for remote access.

(03-22-2017, 04:59 AM)Thunder Wrote: The Memz Trojan, from my most popular video.
Before all of that, a lot of weird things will happen to your computer, such as your mouse moving around, images all over the screen, weird things on the browser.

Is this for show or does it actually infect your computer with the trojan

(03-28-2017, 02:32 AM)Chris773 Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 04:59 AM)Thunder Wrote: The Memz Trojan, from my most popular video.

This will destroy your computer, there is also a safe version attached in the zip which you can use for just the effects without destruction.

(03-28-2017, 02:15 PM)Thunder Wrote:
(03-28-2017, 02:32 AM)Chris773 Wrote:

This will destroy your computer, there is also a safe version attached in the zip which you can use for just the effects without destruction.

Thanks for the reply !! cool to know just got my macbook that would be horrible lol

Looks nice Big Grin
imma gonna try it with someone i hate lel